I can work on your project.

Find me! Call DAP at 214.350.7678 or email rene@dallasaudiopost.com. Also check out echocollectivefx.com for custom sfx, and tonebenders.net for my podcast.

Tuesday, December 14

update

So anyone anxiously waiting for my HH recorder listening test is going to have to wait just a bit longer. I actually recorded the listening tests before writing the first article, but on review I discovered a flaw in the way I had one of the recorders set up, which means I'll have to re do it.

I think I can get the recording done this week, but the other thing I have going on in my life right now is sound for Benavides Born, which just made it into competition at Sundance and has a very tight deadline.

Fortunately, I've got another cool post brewing based on a truck we recorded over the weekend for the film. Stay tuned, more coming!

No comments: