I can work on your project.

Find me! Call DAP at 214.350.7678 or email rene@dallasaudiopost.com. Also check out echocollectivefx.com for custom sfx, and tonebenders.net for my podcast.

Sunday, April 20

Handshake baby!

Its over!

What a matchup and what a great win for the Dallas Stars!

Stars 4, Ducks 1 and the series is over.

Whoooo boy, what a crowd tonight.

I've got so much to say, but alas it's late. I'll sleep on it and prognosticate tomorrow.

Man, what a game. What a crowd in there tonight. I don't know exactly how I'm going to sleep tonight, but I'm going to have to try.


el ranchero said...

Who do they move on to? The Avs?

el ranchero said...

Nevermind, found the brackets. I guess I'll have a divided household with my Michigan girlfriend for the next week. My Stars allegiance is doubly irritating to her because, besides the whole sharing-a-conference- with-the-Wings issue, she's one of those yanks that doesn't believe cities in warm climates have the right to own hockey teams.

Mein Gott, I really really don't want to have to hear about the Red Wings retiring the Stars for the next 11 months!

Rene said...

well the hated red army won't have a shot at the stars unless they both advance to the western conf finals.

I really am enjoying this entire experience though. Man, this is fun.