I can work on your project.

Find me! Call DAP at 214.350.7678 or email rene@dallasaudiopost.com. Also check out echocollectivefx.com for custom sfx, and tonebenders.net for my podcast.

Sunday, April 20

Handshake baby!


Its over!

What a matchup and what a great win for the Dallas Stars!

Stars 4, Ducks 1 and the series is over.

Whoooo boy, what a crowd tonight.

I've got so much to say, but alas it's late. I'll sleep on it and prognosticate tomorrow.

Man, what a game. What a crowd in there tonight. I don't know exactly how I'm going to sleep tonight, but I'm going to have to try.

3 comments:

el ranchero said...

Who do they move on to? The Avs?

el ranchero said...

Nevermind, found the brackets. I guess I'll have a divided household with my Michigan girlfriend for the next week. My Stars allegiance is doubly irritating to her because, besides the whole sharing-a-conference- with-the-Wings issue, she's one of those yanks that doesn't believe cities in warm climates have the right to own hockey teams.

Mein Gott, I really really don't want to have to hear about the Red Wings retiring the Stars for the next 11 months!

Rene said...

well the hated red army won't have a shot at the stars unless they both advance to the western conf finals.

I really am enjoying this entire experience though. Man, this is fun.